Your privacy is critical to us. At onlineapotheek.co we therefore follow a number of fundamental principles when it comes to confidentiality and the privacy of our customers and visitors to our website:
We never ask you for personal information unless we really need it to process and deliver your online order of your medicines online.
We do not share your personal information and contact details with anyone except to comply with the law, to protect our legal rights, or with other organizations involved in the delivery process of medicines you have ordered.
We do not store your personal data, unless this is necessary for the delivery of repeat orders and for questions about existing orders.
1. 1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION FROM VISITORS AND REGISTERED USERS
Like many other websites in the Netherlands, onlineapotheek.co collects information that is made generally available by web browsers and servers. This non-personal information may include the visitor's language preferences, browser type, date and time of the visit to the website, and the referring site. Onlineapotheek.co collects this information to better understand how visitors use the website.
Onlineapotheek.co also collects potentially personally identifiable information. This may also include the IP addresses of our registered customers. Any personally identifiable information collected by us will never be disclosed or shared with third parties.
The information collected by the Onlineapotheek.co includes, but is not limited to:
Any personal information that you enter and provide to our website, such as your name, email address, contact details, etc.
Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is automatically collected by our website.
2. 2. USE OF INFORMATION
Onlineapotheek.co may use the information automatically collected by our website and the information you voluntarily provide to us for the following purposes:
- To respond to the questions and requests of the user.
- To notify the user of any changes to our products and services.
- To perform tasks arising from any contracts between you and Onlineapotheek.co, such as the delivery of medicines ordered online by the user.
- To provide information about our products. This may include informational material and newsletters, promotional emails and other similar messages.
3. 3. SECURITY OF INFORMATION
Onlineapotheek.co uses advanced security measures to make the website safe for visitors and customers. Our online ordering system uses the latest encryption technology so that all users' personal and credit card information is provided and protected with advanced technical security means. Our system also has safeguards to protect you from credit card fraud. In addition, Onlineapotheek.co stores personally identifiable information on secure computers that store your information in accordance with the latest data protection guidelines.
4. 4. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Onlineapotheek.co takes the confidentiality of users' information seriously and will only share your personal information in exceptional circumstances. We may share your personal information if:
- There is a legal obligation to do this. For example, if you provide information regarding the safety and side effects of a medicine, Onlineapotheek.co is obliged to share this information with the manufacturer so that it can comply with its notification obligation and take the necessary measures.
- We are required by law to respond to a civil or administrative or law enforcement authority in relation to an ongoing matter or administrative or judicial investigation.
You can be assured that your information and contact details will not be traded or passed on to third parties for advertising purposes.
5. 5. USE OF THIRD PARTY LINKS
Cookies - These are files that are sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the web browser. The information in the file is sent back to the server each time the browser makes a request to assist the server in identifying and tracking the web browser.
There are two types of cookies - session cookies and persistent cookies. Onlineapotheek.co uses permanent cookies that remain on the user's computer until they are deleted by the user or until they reach their expiry date.
We use persistent cookies to collect aggregated data related to website traffic and user interaction so that we can provide the end user with a better experience and help him or her on his or her next visit.
7. 7. UPDATING ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
With a few limited exceptions, Onlineapotheek.co offers its users access to and the ability to update their personal information. If you have any questions about your personal information stored in our computers, you can contact us by sending us an email via our contact page.
You can request that we correct, update, cancel, or stop using your personal information. If we agree that the personal information needs to be corrected, we will correct the information. If we do not agree that the personal information is incorrect, we will notify you of our concerns and we will explain the reason for it to you.
8. 8. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY